Feu à volonté!
|Class||Heavy Armored Artillery|
|Research Cost||$50 (Nuclear mode)|
Artillery & AA Base (Nuclear mode)
ARL 40s are used to add mobile artillery support to tank armies in the battlefield. The 75mm and robust armor is expended at a very low speed.
- The ARL 40s assault gun can be used as an effective anti-tank and an anti-vehicle artillery, as three of them could take out Panzer IIIs, Panzer IVs, and Panthers easily. It is unknown if this is a bug or this is on purpose.
- ARL 40s can be used against light and meduim tanks with good effect while standing a decent chance against early heavy tanks.
- They are best used to crack turtling players by pounding their defences as even the Maginot Bunker and Siegfried Blockhaus cannot last too long against them.
- Most tank destroyers (like the Wolverine, Jackson, etc) will be destroyed before they can get close enough to fire at the ARL 40s.
- ARL 40s are recommended to counter infantry, light/medium tanks and buildings.
The prototype propelled gun ARL 40 was an extremely sophisticated assault gun. Its development was long and the production could did not begin until the second half of the 1940s. The ARL 40 would equip Armored Divisions and play the role of accompanying artillery.
Hvy Assault Gun