|Type 2 Ku-Se|
|Factory||Artillery & Anti-air Base|
The Ku-Se is simply a Type 35 artillery piece mounted in an armored chassis. The self-propelled nature of the gun gives it extra mobility, and the armor allows it to survive barrages by other artillery pieces and skirmishes with light tanks. However, it is still very fragile on the front lines and needs support.
Other than its self-propelled nature and its armored chassis, the Ku-Se is exactly the same as the Type 35 artillery piece.
During the Second World War, the Imperial Japanese Army looked invested in the experimentation of secret weapons. Interestingly, the Japanese experimented heavily in advancing their artillery pieces, with the guns ranging from short-range rocket artillery to heavy 120mm mortars. One such result of their experimentation was the Ku-Se armored artillery piece. By combining a medium tank chassis and a 35mm howitzer, this prototype was constructed. It was shown to have capabilities and both a support vehicle for direct and/or indirect fire on the enemy. Unfortunately for the Japanese, the war ended all too soon for the Ku-Se to be manufactured in large quantities.
Pros & Cons Edit
+One of the fastest artillery pieces in the game, she can even outrun most light tanks.
+Armor protection of an early medium tank, she'll withstand enemy artillery just fine.
+/-She has short range and only light artillery, but she is cheap enough to compensate for it.
+/-At only 20 pr unit, she is economical firesupport and quickly shift position but she has low dps and short range
- Although outranged by 400m, the dps system lets her win over a Sexton and Priest in a 1v1.
- No surprice judging by the pros she have over it
- Given its decent speed and mobility, the Ku-Se can rush towards the front line to act as an assault gun (with some distance, of course) and provide fire support.
- Unfortunately, the shells it fires are not as a strong as other armored artillery units, such as the American M40. Firing in groups of 3 or more maximizes the effectiveness of your barrage.
- It is overall better than its American counterpart as is costs $15 less it has more speed and lvl 2 armor instead of level 1 at the cost of having 400 metres less range and a little bit less damage than the priest.