| L6 Lanciafiamme|
Carro Armato L3/35
|Research Cost||$25 (Nuclear mode)|
Armor Base (Nuclear mode)
This flamethrower tankette can set vehicles, infantry and buildings alight, and for being relatively cheap, it can be easily trained in massive amounts. It also had rather decent armor; it makes an effective anti-infantry support tankette.
During multiplayer, battles, operation, and campaign the L6 Lanciafiamme is a good flamethrower tank and like all Italian tanks it is fast and cheap (though sacrifices strength and power). The L6 Lanciafiamme can be used to destroy bunker and infantry at a very fast rate and out number them too. Never ever use it to fight against tanks such as the medium tanks or above; but this little tankette can destroy light tanks, engineer vehicles, and supply vehicles. The flamethrower tank can be escorted by the Carro P26 to destroy buildings relatively fast. Bunkers such as the Maginot Bunker and the Siegfried Blockhaus are not recommended to be encountered with the L6 Lanciafiamme as it has a near-certain death; only attack them when in massive amounts or when the bunker is positioned next to a city.
The L6 Lf flame tank was developed by Fiat and carried a 200 litres tank of fuel. It was deployed in small numbers since the series only was reproduced 283 times.
- The Lanciafiamme is perfect for clearing pesky infantry out of cities.
- Sometimes if used in large enough quantity and in combination with large amounts Carro P26's , they can be used to charge down AT and infantry while the P26's target the tanks.
- The use of radio silence is highly recommended, in combination with blitz.
- No light tank except for the Chaffee can overpower this, and you can willingly use the Lanciafiamme to combat the Carro M13.
- In huge number (10 or more), the Lanciafiamme can deal serious damage to tanks, even heavy ones. However if you insist on using bands of Lanciafiamme against enemy tanks, losses will be certain.