| .30-caliber Vickers machine gun|
Armed with a fixed .303 caliber Vickers machine gun, this outpost provides moderate defense against infantry, and has a small degree of effectiveness against Engineering trucks. The Outpost's primary use is its Recon-range perception as an early-warning system of enemy invasion.
Strategies and TacticsEdit
- Put these units where the line of sight hits forest so they see units trying to setup ambushes
- Put these units near the Exits of towns for Extra Defense
- Think about putting other Outposts to support it (Especially if you're playing a 2v2, in which case a Siegfried Blockhaus would do pretty well).
Pros & Cons Edit
!OBS! the gun in the picture is a Vickers produced gun, but not the classic watercooled .303
+Cheap for a defensive building.
-It's fragile and lacks the firepower of the german or US counter part.
- It will even have a hard time defeating a Ha-Go
- They do (~almost~) the same dps it outranges them by 50m. But needs a 2 seconds head start to win
Fixed .30 cal